Popular Posts

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Journey continues

So I have started working , and have become very comfortable in the way I act and come across  to people, especially my colleagues whom is not very supportive and dont understand me. Now I have to deal with constant ridicule and teasing from people who dont know the first thing about accepting anything different, but also it feels like the pressure is weighing me down, and I have no way of getting back up, but on the bright side I have already undergone a few sessions of laser therapy in order to remove the facial hair, and only have a few more sessions to go.
I am considering telling my parents soon, but I dont have the courage to do so yet, so im hopeful that will be in the near future.

2 comments:

Vicky Burg said...

Hi there, My Name is Vicky Burg (Born EJ Burg). just did a google search, and found this blogger blog, I love your content and would love reading more. I'm trans, also started blogging quite a while ago, your welcome to visit at vickysexpedient.blogspot.com . . . excuse my last two posts, or my second last . . But a girl's got to have some fun some times. . Anyway, getting of toppic being overly exited about the fact that theirs a trans on the same continent as me. . . . My point, love your blog, your welcome to visit mine and I talk to much at OMW it's 2 AM. . . good night

Vicky Burg said...

Oh i'm from the Northern Cape BTW